Home

Friday, June 3, 2011

Award!!!!


My blog got an award. Thank you so much Angie from Le Monde De Sucrette. It feels very special to have received it from her, since I find her so very creative. Please visit her blog, if you already haven't.

While accepting this award I have to say a few things about myself and then pass it on to a few of my favorite blogs. Let me start with a few things about myself.


  1. I love colours! Those who read my posts must have guessed that by now:)
  2. I love it when it rains. It really lifts my mood.  Also the weather when it is about to rain, slight winds and dark clouds, love it.
  3. I believe in “Live and Let Live”.
  4. I panic over silly things. But when faced with some really big issues in life, I have been very strong. But that has not stopped me from panicking over silly things.
  5. I was a pretty choosy eater when I was a kid. But once I started living away from home, I started yearning for anything home cooked. Now my son is doing to me what I did to my mother. Is he and his grandmother plotting against me secretly?? :)
  6. Have never grown nails in my hands. I got very uncomfortable whenever I have tried to. I love pedicures though.
  7. I love gardening. My dream is to live in a house with ample land around where I can grow flowers, vegetables and fruits.
  8. I’ve never had pets.
  9. I am a vegetarian.
Now let me pass this on to a few of my favourite blogs.  ( Its really hard because I follow so many blogs and find most of them inspiring in one way or the other.)

Claire from Haken en meer
Mia from Mias Landliv
Dawn from Sew ritzy titzy
Rachael from Clevercheshirecats
Nicole from Nicole and the Bee

Please do visit these blogs.

11 comments:

Grateful4Crochet said...

Congrats on your award, your blog is lovely :)

knottygal said...

Hi Saritha, Congrats on your award and thank you for considering my blog for the award. Y'know.. this is the first time my blog has been awarded. So, this one is special to me. :-)

-Josie

Pearlin J said...

congrats on the award! nice to know some fun facts about you :)

Pearlin J said...

Incase you didnot see, here's a link to an online quilt along for making your first quilt
http://obsessivelystitching.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-first-quilt-ever.html

Ninu said...

Congrats Sarita on the award! and after reading about urself,v have so many common Likes and dislikes!!

Barbara said...

From me also Congratulations on the award! And this is the nice thing about these awards: you discover lovely blogs you've never visited before. I also passed on my award to Rachel from CleverCheshireCats and found that she's been already nominated by you and so I stopped by your blog. Anyway - wonderful blog, you've got a new follower :)

nicole said...

Oooooh thanks for passing on an award to me :-) It was very sweet! And well done for receving one too! If I get time I'll answer all the questions and pass on x x

Muriel said...

dear saritha, thank you for coronating me for an award...i feel very honoured... i just hope that all these awards will make people enjoying doing their own things and that we can promote crochet as a great art ..so nice also to know more about our blogger friend... good week....

Leah said...

Hi Saritha, congrats on your award - very well deserved! And thank you so much for passing it on to me - you've made my day! I will be sure to mention it in my post this week. It's a holiday Monday here so we are having a nice relaxing day. Will hopefully get a chance to do a post tomorrow!! Take care.

Farah Muzaffar said...

Heartiest congrats Saritha for the award

http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/

Love

Farah

Pixie said...

Hellooooooo, i was just reading Leahs' blog and i found yours from hers, and i think your blog is just peachy. xPixiex